- Design, develop & implement new .net application.
- Responsible for software development process and hardware qualification.
- Provide technical support to field service support engineers and customers.
- Analyses and implement customer requirements through feasibility study within mutually agreeable time frame & cost.
- Degree in engineering (Electrical/Electronic, Computer Science/IT).
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
- 1- or 2-years related programming experience in automation is added advantage.
- Programming experience required especially in Visual C++ 6.0 and C# will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of electrical and electronics design will be an added advantage.
- Good & positive work attitude, initiative to learn, self-motivated with ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel relatively regularly both domestically and internationally.