- Oversee Quality Department – QC, QA, QS.
- Lead in certification required by company.
- Implement and monitor Quality Management System.
- Educate and supervise the implementation of Quality System.
- Review and monitor Quality reports.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Using relevant quality tools & understand how to improve the system.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001 and regulatory / legal requirements.
- Oversee inspection of incoming, in-process and outgoing.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes.
- Work with customers, employees, suppliers and etc. to develop products requirements.
- Monitoring the corrective action.
- Review product’s quality standard for incoming, in-process & outgoing.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Quality or any related field with at least 5 years working experience in Quality field. Engineering drawings literate and understand manufacturing processes.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledgeable in Quality Management System/ISO/ related quality controls.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good in writing & speaking skills.
- Has strong sense of responsibility and positive teamwork attitude.