- To carry out daily sales administration function such as correspondence with customer.
- Reply letter, fax and email upon receiving from customer inquiry.
- To carry out any relevant duties that assigned by the superior from time to time.
- To execute sales order processing and co-ordinate with departmental for customer shipment.
- To prepare the paper work to relevant department after received the PO/ Contract.
- To monitor Sales Delivery Schedule and ensure that to meet the customer’s required shipment date.
- To follow up with Planner and Shipping Department and ensure requisition the sales orders are in progress.
- To ensure requested spare parts are properly dispatched to customer.
- To handle customer feedback / complaint.
- To monitor and update sales data.
- Minimum SPM.
- Non graduate with 5 years working experience in related field.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and ability to travel.
- Computer literate with good knowledge.
- Able to work independently.