- Provide automated equipment mechanical design from concept to manufacturing.
- Managing projects.
- Interact with customers in new product trials.
- Prepare new design sample when requested by superior.
- Make 2D and 3D drawings.
- Prepare detail for fabrication drawings, assembly drawings and layout drawings.
- Do engineering presentations.
- Support production for machine modification design.
- Evaluation for design solutions.
- Prepare Bill of Material.
- Update Bill of Material when required.
- Check all product specifications, drawing and Bill of Material before submitting for approval.
- Initiate Engineering Change Order (ECO).
- Implement the engineering change request (ECR).
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 0 – 5 years of experience.
- Effective Communication skills (written and verbal) to create reports, project documentation, and design reviews.
- Strong analytic skills for problem solving.
- Ability to work and learn within a collaborative group.
- Experience with CAD modeling software: SolidWorks is preferred.
- General skills in the use of MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.