- Working with advanced subject matter, cutting-edge technologies and state-of-the-art precision equipment.
- Designing and developing mechanical systems from their conceptual beginnings through to their successful integration into the production environment.
- Developing new and optimizing existing mechanical and automation subsystems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 0-2 years of experience.
- Strong analytic skills for problem solving.
- Experience with CAD modeling software: SolidWorks is preferred.
- Ability to work and learn within a collaborative group.
- Effective Communication skills (written and verbal) to create reports, project documentation, and design reviews.
- Self-starter that can manage time effectively, prioritize tasks, and estimate task duration.
- General skills in the use of MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.