- Configure and prepare standard/non-standard electrical drawing & I/O list according to specification/requirement.
- R&D new feature to enhance and improve product performance.
- Analyze design requirement, examine & evaluate performance to achieve desired manner.
- Provide hardware relevant support & training to production, customer service and end user.
- Electrical drawing, I/O list, motor parameter maintenance & version management.
- Manage customer and FSE request/return part.
- Machine BOM management.
- Assist standard machine sales & conversion kit enquiry.
- Minimum Degree holder in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 2-4 years working experience in related industry.
- Effective Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good programming knowledge, preferably in PLC.
- Good understanding in Electrical/electronic circuit, Digital logic, I/O interface, Micro-controller and Automation systems.
- Good trouble shooting skills with root cause analysis. Able to work independently.
- Willing to work overtime and travel overseas when required.