- Configure and prepare standard/non-standard electrical drawing & I/O list according to specification/requirement
- R&D new feature to enhance and improve product performance
- Analyze design requirement, examine & evaluate performance to achieve desired manner.
- Provide hardware relevant support & training to production, customer service and end user
- Electrical drawing, I/O list, motor parameter maintenance & version management
- Manage customer and FSE request/return part
- Machine BOM management
- Assist standard machine sales & conversion kit enquiry
- Minimum Degree holder in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 2-4 years working experience in related industry.
- Good command of Mandarin, English and Malay written and spoken communication skills.
- Good programming knowledge, preferably in PLC.
- Good understanding in Electrical/electronic circuit, Digital logic, I/O interface, Micro-controller and Automation systems.
- Good analysis and trouble shooting skills. Able to work independently.
- Willing to work overtime and travel overseas when required