- Working with advanced subject matter, cutting-edge technologies and state-of-the-art precision equipment.
- Designing and developing mechanical systems from their conceptual beginnings through to their successful integration into the production environment.
- Developing new and optimizing existing mechanical and automation subsystems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 0-2 years of experience.
- Strong analytic skills for problem solving.
- Experience with CAD modeling software: SolidWorks is preferred.
- Ability to work and learn within a collaborative group.
- Effective Communication skills (written and verbal) to create reports, project documentation, and design reviews.
- Self-starter that can manage time effectively, prioritize tasks, and estimate task duration.
- General skills in the use of MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Configure and prepare standard/non-standard electrical drawing & I/O list according to specification/requirement
- R&D new feature to enhance and improve product performance
- Analyze design requirement, examine & evaluate performance to achieve desired manner.
- Provide hardware relevant support & training to production, customer service and end user
- Electrical drawing, I/O list, motor parameter maintenance & version management
- Manage customer and FSE request/return part
- Machine BOM management
- Assist standard machine sales & conversion kit enquiry
- Minimum Degree holder in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 2-4 years working experience in related industry.
- Good command of Mandarin, English and Malay written and spoken communication skills.
- Good programming knowledge, preferably in PLC.
- Good understanding in Electrical/electronic circuit, Digital logic, I/O interface, Micro-controller and Automation systems.
- Good analysis and trouble shooting skills. Able to work independently.
- Willing to work overtime and travel overseas when required
Join us at EXIS TECH SDN. BHD.