- Design, develop & implement new .net application.
- Responsible for software development process and hardware qualification.
- Provide technical support to field service support engineers and customers.
- Analyses and implement customer requirements through feasibility study within mutually agreeable time frame & cost.
- Degree in engineering (Electrical/Electronic, Computer Science/IT).
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
- 1- or 2-years related programming experience in automation is added advantage.
- Programming experience required especially in Visual C++ 6.0 and C# will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of electrical and electronics design will be an added advantage.
- Good & positive work attitude, initiative to learn, self-motivated with ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel relatively regularly both domestically and internationally.
- Execute the production department procedure are properly adhered.
- Practice 5 S Good House Keeping.
- Ensure relevant departmental procedure are been properly executed.
- Train, supervise and guide subordinate to complete job on time.
- Co-ordinate and built good relationship with other department.
- Continuously improve work process to reduce cost.
- Apply safety and cleanliness of working area.
- Conduct stock-take as and when required.
- Handle any other job as maybe assigned by the superior.
- Ensures relevant line procedure are being properly executed.
- Perform and meet productivity efficiency.
- Do it right the first time.
- Maintain the cleanliness of working areas and equipment in good proper working condition.
- Report problems to superior immediately.
- Diploma holder or its equivalent with 3 years working experience in related field.
- Non graduate with 5 years working experience in related field.
- Good command of English and Malay written and spoken communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work independently.
- Provide automated equipment mechanical design from concept to manufacturing.
- Managing projects.
- Interact with customers in new product trials.
- Prepare new design sample when requested by superior.
- Make 2D and 3D drawings.
- Prepare detail for fabrication drawings, assembly drawings and layout drawings.
- Do engineering presentations.
- Support production for machine modification design.
- Evaluation for design solutions.
- Prepare Bill of Material.
- Update Bill of Material when required.
- Check all product specifications, drawing and Bill of Material before submitting for approval.
- Initiate Engineering Change Order (ECO).
- Implement the engineering change request (ECR).
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 0 – 5 years of experience.
- Effective Communication skills (written and verbal) to create reports, project documentation, and design reviews.
- Strong analytic skills for problem solving.
- Ability to work and learn within a collaborative group.
- Experience with CAD modeling software: SolidWorks is preferred.
- General skills in the use of MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Configure and prepare standard/non-standard electrical drawing & I/O list according to specification/requirement.
- R&D new feature to enhance and improve product performance.
- Analyze design requirement, examine & evaluate performance to achieve desired manner.
- Provide hardware relevant support & training to production, customer service and end user.
- Electrical drawing, I/O list, motor parameter maintenance & version management.
- Manage customer and FSE request/return part.
- Machine BOM management.
- Assist standard machine sales & conversion kit enquiry.
- Minimum Degree holder in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 2-4 years working experience in related industry.
- Effective Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good programming knowledge, preferably in PLC.
- Good understanding in Electrical/electronic circuit, Digital logic, I/O interface, Micro-controller and Automation systems.
- Good trouble shooting skills with root cause analysis. Able to work independently.
- Willing to work overtime and travel overseas when required.
Join us at EXIS TECH SDN. BHD.