- Assures the production department procedure are properly adhered.
- Practices good 5 S house keeping.
- Making sure departmental procedure are being properly executed.
- Train, supervise and guide operator to complete job on time.
- Build good relationship with other department.
- Continuously improve work process to reduce cost.
- Apply safety and cleanliness of working area.
- Conduct stock-take as when required.
- Handle any other job as maybe assigned by the superior.
- Ensures relevant line procedure are being properly executed.
- Perform and meet productivity efficiency.
- Maintain the cleanliness of working areas and equipment in good proper working condition.
- Report problems to superior immediately.
- Diploma holder or its equivalent with 3 years working experience in related field.
- Nongraduate with 5 years working experience in related field.
- Good command in English and Malay – written and spoken communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work independently.